John Morrison

Go down

John Morrison

Post  Facepalm Guy on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:03 pm

The future of the WWE
avatar
Facepalm Guy

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 29
Location : Were I want to be

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: John Morrison

Post  Trish Scream Queen FTW! on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:05 pm

John Morrison needs to come to my house Razz
avatar
Trish Scream Queen FTW!

Posts : 70
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 24
Location : Bad Street, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: John Morrison

Post  MATTLUVSCANDICE on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:06 pm

yes he is! he's my favorite current superstar.
avatar
MATTLUVSCANDICE
Admin

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 24
Location : CT

View user profile http://knockoutuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: John Morrison

Post  Facepalm Guy on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:08 pm

Trish Scream Queen FTW! wrote:John Morrison needs to come to my house Razz

Cool
avatar
Facepalm Guy

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 29
Location : Were I want to be

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: John Morrison

Post  Trish Scream Queen FTW! on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:10 pm

Facepalm Guy wrote:
Trish Scream Queen FTW! wrote:John Morrison needs to come to my house Razz

Cool
Laughing
avatar
Trish Scream Queen FTW!

Posts : 70
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 24
Location : Bad Street, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: John Morrison

Post  Facepalm Guy on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:13 pm

Trish Scream Queen FTW! wrote:
Facepalm Guy wrote:
Trish Scream Queen FTW! wrote:John Morrison needs to come to my house Razz

Cool
Laughing

Rolling Eyes
avatar
Facepalm Guy

Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 29
Location : Were I want to be

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: John Morrison

Post  Trish Scream Queen FTW! on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:15 pm

Facepalm Guy wrote:
Trish Scream Queen FTW! wrote:
Facepalm Guy wrote:
Trish Scream Queen FTW! wrote:John Morrison needs to come to my house Razz

Cool
Laughing

Rolling Eyes
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
Trish Scream Queen FTW!

Posts : 70
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 24
Location : Bad Street, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: John Morrison

Post  Onetooth on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:33 pm

Trish Scream Queen FTW! wrote:John Morrison needs to come to my house Razz


You make me think dirty thoughts Trish with him sticking his tounge out. Embarassed
avatar
Onetooth

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: John Morrison

Post  MATTLUVSCANDICE on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:36 pm

Onetooth wrote:
Trish Scream Queen FTW! wrote:John Morrison needs to come to my house Razz


You make me think dirty thoughts Trish with him sticking his tounge out. Embarassed
eww
avatar
MATTLUVSCANDICE
Admin

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 24
Location : CT

View user profile http://knockoutuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: John Morrison

Post  Onetooth on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:37 pm

MATTLUVSCANDICE wrote:
Onetooth wrote:
Trish Scream Queen FTW! wrote:John Morrison needs to come to my house Razz


You make me think dirty thoughts Trish with him sticking his tounge out. Embarassed
eww

Well it's not my fault it's Trish's fault.
avatar
Onetooth

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: John Morrison

Post  MATTLUVSCANDICE on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:38 pm

Onetooth wrote:
MATTLUVSCANDICE wrote:
Onetooth wrote:
Trish Scream Queen FTW! wrote:John Morrison needs to come to my house Razz


You make me think dirty thoughts Trish with him sticking his tounge out. Embarassed
eww

Well it's not my fault it's Trish's fault.
lol!
avatar
MATTLUVSCANDICE
Admin

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 24
Location : CT

View user profile http://knockoutuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: John Morrison

Post  Onetooth on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:41 pm

MATTLUVSCANDICE wrote:
Onetooth wrote:
MATTLUVSCANDICE wrote:
Onetooth wrote:
Trish Scream Queen FTW! wrote:John Morrison needs to come to my house Razz


You make me think dirty thoughts Trish with him sticking his tounge out. Embarassed
eww

Well it's not my fault it's Trish's fault.
lol!

tongue
avatar
Onetooth

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: John Morrison

Post  Keelz_Mini_Lisa_Marie on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:31 am

lmfao. trish wants jomo I love you Razz







study <--LMFAO
avatar
Keelz_Mini_Lisa_Marie

Posts : 57
Join date : 2009-09-15
Age : 21
Location : Noo Yawk =P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: John Morrison

Post  Trish Scream Queen FTW! on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:53 am

JoMo is fucking sexy. I bet guys want him too Rolling Eyes


Last edited by Trish Scream Queen FTW! on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Trish Scream Queen FTW!

Posts : 70
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 24
Location : Bad Street, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: John Morrison

Post  Kay Lea on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:22 am

Gotta Love JoMo Very Happy
avatar
Kay Lea

Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Scotland

View user profile http://fans.wwe.com/wee_kay

Back to top Go down

Re: John Morrison

Post  Thє ∂aяк Angєlღ on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:34 am

I bet cha most girls want him. Razz
avatar
Thє ∂aяк Angєlღ

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Houston,Texas

View user profile http://Twitter.com/DarkAngelTiff

Back to top Go down

Re: John Morrison

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum